Lips are a visible part of your body as they are one of the most prominent facial features. Over time lips do change. They become thinner with age, begin to flatten and vertical lines emerge from regular lip movement. Dermal Filler is a treatment designed to enhance or restore volume.
Made from naturally occurring complex sugar, the injectable treatments ‘fill in’ and ‘plump up’ your skin. As one of the most popular dermal filler treatments, lip augmentation (lip enhancement) enables you to have a more youthful plumpness or refreshed look to your lips.
Lip augmentation injections are a non-invasive and simple treatment that can fight against the signs of ageing and give you that perfect pout!
Benefits of lip augmentation
- Restore volume
- Fight against aging
- Reshape lips
- New smile
- Reduce lines around the mouth
Different types of lips
- Perfect portion – Balance between the volume in the upper and lower lip and perfectly symmetrical on left and right
- Voluptuous volume – Full lips with volume and a plump
- Definitely defined – Defined and prominent lip border
- Smiley sides – Corners of the mouth are upturned
- Smooth surroundings – Smooth and even contour surrounding the lips with no sign of lip lines
- Rich ridges – Pronounced philtrum (the ridge connecting the upper lip to the nose) offering curve to the upper lip
- Cute cupid – deep and defined V (cupid’s bow)
How much does treatment cost?
The cost of treatment is between $525 – $650 depending on the type of filler being used for treatment.
*Ask Enhance Plastic Surgery about the ‘bring a friend special’ where you both receive 20% off your treatment! *Only for lip augmentation.
How do Dermal Fillers work?
The Dermal Fillers used at Enhance Plastic Surgery are made up of a complex sugar chain which are chemically identical to what is found in the skin. Dermal Fillers are made up of naturally occurring substances that are found in the body to help hydrate and provide volume to the skin.
Dermal Fillers work on a basic principle that by plumping, filling or augmenting tissue you can help reverse some features of facial ageing.
How long do results last?
As a general rule, finer dermal filler injected into the lips and lines around the mouth will typically last around 6-9 months. *Please note that results and longevity of treatment can vary on an individual basis.
Book a Free Consultation Today!
Frequently asked questions
How long until you see results?
Dermal Fillers produce instant results! However, there may be some swelling and bruising post treatment that can last up to 7-10 days.
Do Dermal Fillers hurt?
At Enhance Plastic Surgery it is our number one priority to ensure patients are comfortable and relaxed during treatment. Patients will have local anaesthetic injected into the areas being treated to minimise any discomfort felt during treatment.
Is there any downtime?
There is generally no downtime after treatment. However, you may experience slight bruising and swelling post treatment. This can be easily covered with makeup and will subside in 7-10 days.
Who is conducting the treatment?
At Enhance Plastic Surgery you will receive a full facial assessment by Kirsty our Cosmetic Nurse Specialist. Kirsty has been working within the cosmetic industry for 12 years and brings with her vast knowledge and experience in cosmetic injectables.
Dermal Filler treatment is performed at our Newstead clinic. At Enhance Plastic Surgery we treat patients from Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast.
To book your free consultation with Kirsty call the rooms on 07 3252 8884.
What is the post treatment care?
- Apply cool compress for 10 minutes every hour on the day of treatment
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours
- Do not massage the treated area unless instructed otherwise
- You may experience some pain which paracetamol can be taken
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours
- Do not use AHA or Vitamin C skincare for 24 hours post treatment
- Avoid any further facial treatments for 24 hours
Book Your Consultation Today
Ready to get the lips you have always wanted? Contact us today to find out about our lip enhancement cost. At Enhance Plastic Surgery we have got you covered no matter what shape or size lips you have or want. We are here to consult and ready to perform procedures in 2018.
Our office is based in Newstead, Brisbane, and we proudly serve patients from the Gold Coast to the Sunshine Coast and throughout south-east Queensland. Call us on (07) 3252 8884 to arrange your consultation.